Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Back from the beach!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm completely exhausted! ha ha. We had a blast. The weather was really nice despite a couple stormy nights.

    It's going to take me forever to read all the pages of posts! Yowzer! I checked out Emily on the AG website. My wishlist is looooong. I'm also going to look for the threads of the orders you all bought, reviewed and photographed. yippee [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    One hot afternoon last week, I put together a little souvenir shop for the dolls. The shop display is made of one AG doll box and two cereal boxes taped together and covered with plain, pleated, brown paper bags.

    Lots of the souvenirs "for sale" are from AG. Coconut's beach accessories provided some items. I especially like his "squeaky lobster toys". They're not really squeaky but I pretended they were at the shop. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Notice the "tacky corner" where there are pink flamingos. Every souvenir shop has to have some bright, pink tackiness.

    Julia

    The Beach Side Souvenir shop. I originally named it Beach Jam Souvenir but changed that.
    BeachsideShop1

    The dolls had fun picking out souvenirs.
    BeachsideShop

    Here's a close-up of some stuff.
    BeachsideShop2

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 12, 2006 10:14 AM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2006
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Adorable! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woa!! Julia, I am always impressed with your creativity, this looks so neat!! So when are we going to see the rest of the photos of the weekend?

    Great work!

  4. #4
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Glad to see you back, Julia.
    It's so great that you had some good beach time.
    The AG sized beach shop is very creative and cute. Thanks for the pictures!

  5. #5
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    The AG-sized shop is adorable! Great pictures!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is SO SO Cute!! Thanks for sharing!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Welcome back, That is just TOOO Cute!!!
    I love any beach item!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats so neat

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cute! I always love your pictures, they look so realistic.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A D O R A B L E! ! ! ! I just love that little beach shop.......it looks so real! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •